There are numerous ways to market your business but the reasons we spend time and money on marketing is to accomplish two fundamental outcomes, retaining customers and attracting new ones. Effective mobile apps can help you accomplish this.
- Create a mobile billboard on your patients and customers mobile device. Close to 80% of smartphone users are using their phones while in front of the tv. Are you on their phones?
- Increase your sales and value offering by reminding customers about your services and specials. Push notifications have become the new homepage of smartphone users.
- Receive metrics on number of downloads and each time your app is accessed providing you with a snapshot of the effectiveness of your message. Mobile apps are unique in this way.
- Set yourself apart from the competition. Most forms of marketing requires your audience to find you through a stack of coupons, driving by your billboard, searching for you online, or driving by your business.
- Attract new patients and customers by one tap sharing from within your app, making it simple to use.
- Increase your ability to retain patients and customers through staying connected with them. Studies show that 60% of “satisfied” customers change providers simply because they don’t feel a connection to their current provider.
- Businesses taking advantage of the trending mobile application market are strategically positioning themselves to leverage the new opportunities and customers this medium provides.